Sunday, December 05, 2004

Dressmaking

I have been neglecting my blog lately, but have been busy dressmaking ready for the summer which advances and then retreats. Yesterday was quite warm, but this morning is grey and rain is forecast. It is quite cool out too. I have two problems with clothes, one is that I can't wear man made fibres, cause me to get rashes and all sorts of problems, the other is that I refuse to wear the polyester sacks that manufacturers think are suitable for middle aged ladies. I really don't think we have to give up all sense of style once we reach the middle age spread age. So I have made myself some cream linen trousers and a cotton skirt and have some blouse lengths to make up.

1 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Blogger Nicky said...

Good for you! Real creating is more important than cyperspace! :-))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home