Saturday, November 27, 2004

I have been blogging around this morning and re-found Frequently Wrong but Never in Doubt blog. Another crazy quilter so I was happy to read this blog again. I am trying to make a neckpiece for my daughter and am looking for a dress pattern to draw the neck shape then have to design the central pendant to be large enough to include a dragonfly or two. I also need fabric for this project. With three large boxes of fabric scraps for my crazy patch you would think there would be something I can use. I think, though, I will need a fair bit of fabric with bias strips to cut for bound edges and neck shapes plus linings. So alas, it looks like buying again

I am waiting for some Finca another Maureen has bought and posted to me. I want to tat an interlinked ring to put onto Linda's dragon round robin. There is a gorgeous green dragon on the other vest front and I feel it needs a Celtic type thing under its claw to remind it from whence it came. Australia is a long way away from dragonland.

2 Comments:

At 2:02 AM, Blogger Mary-Frances said...

Thanks for mentioning me again...I was getting ready to mention your blog because you managed to start me on my next project of doing embossed velvet! What a great idea, eh?
Your projects are absolutely GORGEOUS! Thanks for posting great pictures!Hopefully I'll get some of mine up today, but I'm afraid as a beginner it will pale in comparison! :-)

 
At 5:16 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

Oh, I am so glad I started you off on embossing velvet, but have to hang my head in shame and say I have not even tried to do it!
The crazy patch on my blog is a joint project, the girls on my online list are so creative and the round robins are becoming works of art. I am having a hard time keeping my end up as I am not that good at hand embroidery.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home