Now this is naughty, just passing on a joke that I received on a mailing list. But oh, is it ever applicable to me:
12 Step Program
Newly Revised to 13 Steps
1. I will not stuff craft supplies in every corner of my house.
2. I will not keep nine projects going at one time.
3. I will not pick up more buttons, lace or fabric when I have a ton at
4. I will not let my crafting area look like a condemned area.
5. I will not relegate the kitchen table to crafts.
6. I will not attend craft shows just to pick up more ideas.
7. I will not stock up on more craft supplies just because they are on
8. I will not go off on a tangent when anyone mentions that little word
9. I will not let my crafting distract me from fixing dinner.
10. I will not stay up all night crafting.
11. I will not save dryer lint, empty cereal boxes, detergent scoops,
12. I will not buy every craft magazine I see.
13. I will not make promises I cannot keep. See you at the craft show.