Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Creating

I'm not sure how I got the photo from my mobile phone to the computer the other day, I tried and tried yesterday to take a picture and get it transferred to the PC, but it would simply not load. I have been working on more embellishments for the bag; this morning I made some wild beads with shrinky dink. I didn't exactly follow instructions to bake the beads in the oven, but decided I would give them a quick blast with the heat gun. Wow! This works better than being conventional. I can see that the recently unburied shrinky dink will be used more often, I thought it a bit boring when you use the oven to shrink the stuff.

3 Comments:

At 7:25 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

Those beads sound exciting. But what is Shrinky Dink? I've not heard of it before.

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

You used to be able to get it in stamp shops, but I hear it is no longer available. Just sheets of plastic, probably treated in some way.

 
At 12:48 AM, Blogger arlee said...

OO i still have some scraps hanging around somewhere! I think it was also called Friendly Plastic, and i'm sure somewhere someone still has some!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home