Sunday, August 06, 2006

Workshop

I didn't really want to go to the workshop with Carol Wilkes yesterday, but am glad I did. We made a bag, mine is embellished with some gorgeous mesh glitter I bought in Vancouver in the shop Arlee showed me, plus a pretty parrot brooch. I never perform brilliantly in workshops, I like to linger over my work, so think I will make another bag to fully explore this technique.

We had an inventory of things missing after the burglary, think we have not lost too much, and most importantly my sewing stuff was not considered important enough to even riffle through. Since this is the real treasure in my eyes I have much to be thankful for!

2 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Blogger Helen said...

still, I'm sorry you've suffered such an intrusion into your personal space. Burglary is a terrible invasion. Good for you keeping such a postive attitude

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

Sorry to hear of your uninvited visitors Maureen.
Glad to hear they left your stitching essentials alone!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home