Whilst clearing up and packing the other day I found this fabric crammed into a small container. It was done at the workshop, I put some pink and purple paints onto damp fabric. The paint we used is thicker than Setacolor and does not spread as well, also it changes the hand of the fabric and leaves it stiff quite often. I had to add some Setacolor paints to the pot as the paint was not spreading well, but have to admit I am quite pleased with these fabrics, nothing amazing, but not bad. They will probably languish for quite some time as this is not quite the sort of colour I usually use. There are two fabrics here, the crystal organza and one behind it which is a thinner organza, but has come out the same colourways.