Monday, January 31, 2005

Life wasn't meant to be easy

I have not posted for a couple of days because my computer is refusing to download macromedia flash whatnot from flickr and also Pixela Hello is not working for me. I have been wanting to post some sane quilt heart block pictures that I am making for blankets of love, which out quilting guild donates to the local maternity unit. Life wasn't meant to be easy I think.

I am off to make some blueberry muffins both for our picnic tonight and also for breakfast. We are going to see Much Ado About Nothing in Kings Park so I am putting together a gourmet picnic for us to nibble whilst we wait for the performance to start and in between acts. Mini quiches, satay chicken, salad, crusty bread, wine, muffins, fresh fruit and coffee. Maybe life isn't that hard after all!

3 Comments:

At 10:23 PM, Blogger Nicky said...

What a gorgeous picnic! Hope you had a good time.

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger arlee said...

OOOOOO Yum! Yum to the picnic *and* to Much Ado About Nothing, my favourite Billy Wigglestick comedy!:>

 
At 5:39 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

Was a really good production.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home