Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Ribbons

The pendant finished I was itching to dye something, but it was hot outside so I suddenly thought of my stash of ribbons and making a ribbon scarf/stole. So I dug out all my ribbons, found I had more blue than any other colour, but also heaps of white ribbons, so setacoloured the white ribbons to a gorgeous blue/purple mix. These are now all firmly attached to dissolving vilene and I am busy free motion embroidering between lines to hold it all together. I have some purple very flimsy ribbon with spots of metallic whatever and some silver sequins that will be added later. Having used up a very large portion of my ribbon stash I had to restrain myself when walking past a shop that sells delicious ribbons today. I do not need more ribbon, but maybe......

3 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Blogger Nicky said...

Oh go on! You know you want to! Looking forward to seeing a pic of this latest creation. Sounds great!

 
At 12:46 AM, Blogger arlee said...

Yeah, come on Maureen!! Share!! Sounds delicious!

 
At 5:14 AM, Blogger sharonb said...

I want to see a picture too- sounds great

 

Post a Comment

<< Home