Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Tumbleweed - framed



At last I have found a frame which is right for the 'Tumbleweed' postcard. I really like the look of postcards which are framed, it gives them an integrity, a right to say I am a piece of artwork. I hadn't intended to get a honey coloured frame, but it seems to enhance the colours of the postcard. Life is good.

I have also got my idea for finishing off the Alzheimers quiltlet, just have to collect myself up and actually do it. Would feel better if I didn't have a touch of vertigo, which seems to have been attacking me on and off all week. We have sold our house, and now only have to pack and finish clearing out.

1 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Blogger Shirley Goodwin said...

Looks good, Maureen. I'm glad you picked up on my "heritage microwave" comment, sometimes my humour goes unnoticed. As for natural dyes, people find it hard to believe that chemical ones are safer to use!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home