Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Itchy fingers



Whilst in St. Jacobs I bought a table runner kit which came in a nice little tin box decorated with a beaver and maple leaf. I really felt like sewing today and did not know what to start on, so decided to get this kit out and make one or two of the blocks, I actually finished all five. Now have to join them up, border them and quilt. I don't really like the border that came with the kit and luckily the maple leaf fabric I bought in a Mennonite house will just be enough and the right colour to substitute. What luck!

1 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Blogger Digitalgran said...

All this talk of Mennomite Country has brought back very vividly a trip with my husband's male voice choir last year. I must look for some photos for my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home