Monday, June 12, 2006

Back home



After a month away I am back home in sunny, but cold Perth. I can't believe I have had such a wonderful holiday in Canada, what a beautiful country with such friendly people.

The first photo is of my friend Cathie in the Textile Museum, Toronto. We had great fun playing in the Pattern section of this museum. They had these great cloaks all patterned in different ways that you could arrange and re-arrange in front of a mirror to see how movement altered pattern. You can see me taking the photo in the mirror.

Whilst in Toronto we stayed at the University Women's Club, which is in a large old house, probably around turn of the century, 1900s. It is beautifully decorated and furnished in period style. Here is a photo of me living it up in the loungeroom. This was taken the morning we left to take a bus to meet with our friend Beate.

2 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Blogger Julia said...

welcome back home Maureen...
Will have to meet again soon to catch up and hear all about your lovely trip ..

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

Glad to read you're back home after a wonderful month.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home