Monday, June 19, 2006

Niagara



After the quilt shows and auction at Waterloo/St. Jacobs/Kitchener, I said goodbye to my Canadian online quilting friends. Eleven of us had stayed in 3 apartments at the University of Waterloo. What a blast that was! I hope we were on a floor to ourselves as we were just a little noisy.

So off to Niagara where I was to meet up with my friend and stay with her and her husband for a few days before flying to Calgary. Here is my photo of the Canadian side of the Falls - The Horseshoe Falls. A couple of days later I was on that boat under the Falls - what an amazing experience.

And if any of you have experience of possums in the roof thundering around in the night, you will know exactly how popular these cute little beasties are in Canada:.

2 Comments:

At 2:12 AM, Blogger Maureen and P.D. the Pet Dog said...

Maureen, I have enjoyed reading about your trip to Canada. Thank you for posting the events of your trip.

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger arlee said...

Raccoon!!!!!! Cute but devilish little trouble makers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home