Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Fabric Postcards


I have been having such postcard fun today. My machine embroidery group are having a brown paper bag exchange, the contents to be made into a postcard. My bag contains these contents. There are two small pieces of fabric, 4 threads/cords and 4 thingies (like buttons, beads, sequins). On Saturday I get to exchange my bag for another and make a postcard during the meeting.

I got myself into postcard making mode today by making the postcard I am exchanging with Shirley Can't show you in case she peeps! I had to use some dissolving film so the postcard is sitting around drying at present.

As are the three teeshirts I re-dyed. Every now and again when my tees look sad I dunk them in a dyepot, mostly always much the same colour they were originally dyed. Freshens them up no end. I must buy a washing machine dye soon to re-dye my black tees and pants.

1 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, Blogger Shirley Goodwin said...

OK, I was peeping! But you don't know what you're getting either!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home