Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Waterfeature


Waterfeature
Originally uploaded by Maureen1.
I am back from babysitting, but have been recovering from a cold/fluey thing and still am definitely under the weather. However, one of the first things I did when I got back was to fill my new water feature and then trail a temporary connection to a power point so I could revel in the joy of watching water trickling from the small basin into the larger basin. Background consists of 'pink' iceburg rose, gerbera, bay tree and behind the solar light there is a hibiscus plant. Of course the dog blanket hanging on the line had to get in on the act too!

1 Comments:

At 2:23 AM, Blogger arlee said...

OOOOOOOO i've wanted a water feature forever----so tranquil and mind clearing to sit by....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home