Friday, January 12, 2007




I had decided to make a denim tote today and after finding some likely embellishments and laying them on the denim to decide on the best, I went to sort out some lining. That was almost a mistake because I found some floral cotton fabrics and decided to make a floral bag. I am going to Melbourne later in the month to visit my daughter and also see my friend Sophie of Art Stitches blog. Floral bags are so fashionable this year and maybe I'll knock everyone's eyes out with my new fashionable bag. Gosh, I might even get upgraded on the plane!!! Anyway, the denim remains as I left it and the bag just needs to have its strap attached. I'm sure I had some belt stiffener somewhere, will have to go on a hunt.

2 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Blogger Joyce said...

That is a gorgeous bag and with the flowers it needs no more embellishments. You might even get upgraded to co-pilot! Lol.

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Shirley Goodwin said...

Great fabric and bag, Maureen!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home