Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Post Christmas Cheer




I think I sort of got paralysed by the thought of Christmas this year. Definitely I was horrified by the thought of shopping centres, the noise and blatant attempts to force you into consumerism were too much for me. We spent Christmas Day with friends in a house overlooking this view. It was lovely and peaceful, not too hot to sit outside, a lovely warm and happy Christmas Day. LOL except that I spent all day trying to capture the image of a white yacht with white sails slap bang in the middle of the picture, with absolutely no success.

Today I had an idea for making a pendant, here is my afternoon's work, very much a WIP since it did not turn out at all as planned. I have just trimmed it down in shape yet again, still have to bead it, and if I can find where I put my leather scraps I will mount it on a piece of leather. I think, though, I will make another attempt at the pendant I had in my minds eye.

2 Comments:

At 5:03 AM, Blogger Giusy Jdeebella said...

Hi Maureen!! I'm in retard, but I want to wish you Happy Christmas days and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!! ciao, Giusy

 
At 5:18 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

Thank you, Giusy! Same to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home