Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The first one

Tonight is the night of the first Christmas dinner of the year! Fortunately because it is an Italian restaurant it is unlikely to be the unlovely turkey and trimmings and possibly I will even be able to have a salad. Who knows! I have a face mask on at the moment, waiting for the time to pass till I can have a shower and wash it off. It is so long since I did the beauty treatment stuff that I had to pressurise the face mask stuff out of the tube. Only hope it is not so old it does a reverse beauty treatment (grin) No, I am sorry, there will be no photos......

1 Comments:

At 5:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Это условность [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-stroitelstve-zabora.html]амурский строительный портал 2012[/url]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home