Friday, November 10, 2006

Tatting

I think Christmas has definitely arrived on my 'to-do' list. I have been working out my present list, frantically trying to remember just where I put the Christmas cards, admiring the gorgeous Christmas trees and hanging angels moving with every breeze that wafts them in the centre of a local Shopping Centre, in fact each time I poke my nose out of doors Christmas greets me every which way. I tend to be a bit 'bah- humbug-ish' about Christmas as it has become. I don't like to be told that I must buy lots of expensive stuff to enjoy Christmas to the full, what rubbish! So instead of buying plastic tree decorations I am sitting quietly at home tatting little beaded snowflakes to adorn Christmas trees with their delicate beauty.

1 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Blogger Sean Carter said...

Even the arrival of the holiday season has made me go crazy as I have started checking out shops, malls, blogs and sites for the most unique gift for my frens and family.... If you are looking out for some cool and out of the box ideas, you can peep into my Holiday Blog....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home