Saturday, April 01, 2006

dyerslist scarf challenge


Last Dance of Summer3
Originally uploaded by Maureen1.
Last year I dyed, appliqued, beaded and stencilled this fabric for a scarf challenge on dyerslist. There have been a few hiccups along the way, including Belle Amoire showing little interest in publishing these scarves, but eventually I received my exchange scarf in the post, together with a cd of all the challenge scarves. All the scarves entered in the challenge are wonderful, I wish there was some way I could show them to you, but it would be against copyright to do this without permission from quite a few artists. However, now I have got over my first gasps of wonder at the scarf I received I will take a picture and post a little square of the fabric so you can admire it too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home