Monday, January 02, 2006

hand dyed wool


hand dyed wool
Originally uploaded by Maureen1.
Here is a picture of the knitting wool I dyed. I am so pleased with the way it turned out, plus it was easy to do, which is a bonus.

We've been out on the river for a picnic today, plus a wander around Fremantle Markets and a stop off for a delicious iced coffee. I has been a very hot and humid day, there are storms forecast. Thankfully our weather is nowhere near as bad as that in New South Wales where there have been houses destroyed and high temperatures to fan the blazes. My heart goes out to the people battling this weather.

1 Comments:

At 7:51 PM, Blogger Sophie said...

I love those colours!!! Much better than boring old white and far cheaper than buying hand-dyed wool. Well done Maureen!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home