Monday, November 28, 2005

All the Blues quilt


All the Blues quilt
Originally uploaded by Maureen1.
I have been quietly working away on this quilt for some time now. I have at last put the piano keys borders together and added them so the quilt is all ready for quilting. I suppose I should really have called this a quilt top, but I am a bit carried away with enthusiasm at present. The white mark to the left of the picture is a reflection from the sunshine outside, it was the most glorious day yesterday, but a bit hot for Tai Chi. I came home from my Tai Chi group, showered, changed and finished the blue linen skirt I have been making. I think it must be something to do with the blue skies inspiring me to work with blue fabrics!

2 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Blogger Calidore said...

That is such a pretty quilt. Well done. Don't you love it when you finally get a quilt to quilting stage. Such a feeling of satisfaction.

 
At 6:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your quilt here too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home