Thursday, November 04, 2004

Have just been to visit another blog
http://creativeforceonline.blogspot.com/2004/10/weaving-experiments.html
where I saw some lovely work. It is a very inspiring site.

I am doing the grandmother thing today, but have this urge to get on with my seascape wallhanging. Need first to track down some fusible batting. My local quilt shop does not have any so suppose I will have to brave Spotlight who have just sent out leaflets announcing another sale, so it will be queues upon queues in there today. Firstly I think I will paint some very narrow silk ribbon greenish blues to use in the bobbin on the sewing machine to add a bit of texture, and metallic threads too. I have some dyed blue cotton to use as the base fabric so am all set to start, just need to find the time.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home