Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Visual Journals

Having bought some inspiring postcards and taken a photo of the paving stones in the new arts centre in Melbourne, I decided to listen to Sharonb (mentioned in my blog earlier) and start a journal. Bought a lovely big one today, bit intimidating looking at the size of it, but I will make a start when I can find some glue to stick the pictures in with.

It will be good if it does help me think through some of the ideas that I get, most of them never see the light of day, now I have no excuse.

1 Comments:

At 6:16 AM, Blogger sharonb said...

- just open the page and do it - LOL

I know hat a new blank book is a bit intimidating I always paint the first few pages to break the ice-

or you could use some of your dyes - just slip some plastic behind the page so it does not seep through

great to see you are keeping a visual journal!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home