Thursday, January 18, 2007

?Christmas



Being somewhat obsessive I have started making tree decorations for Christmas 2007. Having found the nice tatting patterns on Birgit's site I made this little angel, isn't she sweet? I still have to stiffen her and pull her into shape, but I am already planning more in different colours.

I think the vlisofixed piece is not going to work well for a bag, it is rather chunky and heavy, so I will probably resort to stencilling, stamping and a bit of stitching to jazz up the bag.

4 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, Blogger Digitalgran said...

I love your little angel. Is it 'real' tatting or needle tatting?

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

Shuttle tatting - its neater than needle tatting.

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger Giusy Jdeebella said...

Hi Maureen, I love tatting! I lerned to tatting from my mother and granny... it's year I don't make anything, but done a lot of doily time ago. Love, Giusy

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger Giusy Jdeebella said...

.... of course, I am speacking about shuttle tatting ;-) and I agree with you, shuttle it's neater than needle tatting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home