Monday, October 23, 2006

Framing Postcards



A while back my machine embroidery group had a paper bag exchange and had to make the contents of the received bag into a postcard. I think we had about a dozen cards finished and it was decided that we would frame them and put them as a group exhibit in the 2006 Exhibition. We all have the same frame to use and I framed my postcard the other day, minus glass, because we decided they would look better this way. I am pleased with the way it looks, framing is a definite plus in this case.

2 Comments:

At 12:18 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

What a wonderful piece. Thanks for posting this. I agree that the framing really makes this card look really special.

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger gunnelsvensson said...

This is lovely, and I agree, the frame is very good to the card. And I take also away the glass int the frame, textile shouldn´t have glass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home