Sunday, April 23, 2006

Coiling

Ok, I can't knit with wool any more, but there is nothing to stop me coiling wrapped cords to make a vessel. I found this idea in 'Three Dimensional Embroidery' by Janet Edmonds. I think I could browse all day through this book and attempt to make just about everything in it. It contains such exciting ideas, and put in a way to inspire you rather than just instruct.

Today I want to mock shibori some more socks if the weather is fine. Maybe I ought to do a little housework too, but that does cut down so much on my playtime.

2 Comments:

At 7:34 AM, Blogger Sophie said...

You could always try knitting with wire too Maureen!

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Lloyd Irving Bradbury said...

Thanku for exposing me to yout art and lihe Lloyd in a cave in Chicago

 

Post a Comment

<< Home