Sunday, January 09, 2005

Colorstrology

Thanks to Arlee at http://arleebarr.squarespare.com.designjournal I have been playing with colour at www.colorstrology.com and find that my colour is Autumn Leaf. Note the colour of the font in this blog.
This is really strange because there is a paint site that I play with and invariably whatever my answers the colour scheme that comes up time after time for my interior decorations is natural stone shades, creams through browns. And actually, although I don't dress in these colours, I do feel most comfortable living in rooms with this colour scheme. Maybe there is really something in it.

4 Comments:

At 12:43 AM, Blogger arlee said...

Funny you should mention orange--it's my favourite colour actually, with purple running a close second. If i wear orange though it has to be just thje right shade, more like an umbery orange or "the girls" look like pumpkins! :> I use a LOT of orange at the flowermines in my arrangements and that's my "sig" there. I figure orange goes with everything lol.

 
At 5:11 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

oh, so do I. And a touch of orange in a piece of work just gives it a lift, how could it fail; such a warm, vibrant colour. Keep with the marigolds and tiger lilies, Arlee!

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Mary-Frances said...

Ooo, gals, count me in on the Orange...it's my favorite color!

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger Nicky said...

Another vote for orange! I do love purple though - can't you tell? In fact I love all colours in their right context and with the right materials all colours can look wonderful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home