Saturday, September 25, 2004

25 September 2004

I think it is a mistake to get a new computer, new digital camera, 2 new photo programmes (one on trial) and my first blog all at the same time.
I have been working on a fancy bra for the Crazy Patchwork retreat and this morning found some wild curly ribbon Christmas decorations that I decided would add that final touch of pizazz to my bra for the bra parade. I also got some cord I wanted for the bottom of a little linen bag I am making from some fabric left over from my trouser making sessions.
I have decided on the last decoration for the dragon round robin I am working on, I have some tiny beaded tatted circles and will add a few french knots in my hand dyed silk ribbon and other threads, not exactly flowers, but just something to join together the two seams I embellished. Must brace myself for another go at putting photos in the right place and of the right size!
I think I will be glad to shut this computer down on Thursday so I can get away on holiday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home