Thursday, September 23, 2004

Thursday 23 September

I opened this account just so I can put a comment on Frequently Wrong but Never in Doubt blog, and now find I am the proud owner of my own blog. I had better introduce myself, I am a grandmother, living in Western Australia and have been sewing, knitting, plus any other hand craft for most of my life. Currently I am working on pieces for my machine embroidery group exhibition in November. I will have to get my new digital camera out and take some photos to ornament this blog, have only just managed to get the software working properly so am short of images to use.

For the exhibition I have a crazy patch seascape that was part of a round robin with my online group, it is so pretty I am pleased with it. Have bordered it in a shot dupion silk which really adds to the visual impact. When I can work out how to add pictures to this blog I will get some added.

1 Comments:

At 6:43 AM, Blogger Mary-Frances said...

I'd love to see your work! My in-laws live on the Gold Coast (my hubby grew up in Sydney!). Welcome to the blog world! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home