Friday, August 22, 2008

Blue resisted scarf


Blue resisted scarf
Originally uploaded by Maureen1
I thought I would never finish the stitching on this one. I dyed it with a mixed dye so that the colours would halo out, it does not show well in the photo but the colours range from darkest lavender blue, through to pastel blue, purple through to the pinkish mauve you can see in this photo. The colouring is incredible. I thought I would take it to the art gallery that has some of my stuff, but have a feeling I may keep it just for me.

2 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger Kim Carney said...

I would definitely keep it for myself :)

 
At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

I really loved the colors of this scarf.

Would you be willing to make one for me as well? I love these sparkly blue tones. Thank you for the answer, your fan Nadia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home